Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 54)

thank you - and life is so much better

Posted: Jun 30th, 2018 - 6:11 pm In Reply to: It is so great - to know

I thought I would hate going out every day after 23 (!) years at home. It was like riding a bicycle, though, getting ready, getting going, running errands efficiently. It takes me back to my 20s and 30s and actually makes me feel that age again (the same morning radio show is still on and now it's an oldies station, playing the exact same music). The weird part is having time. Time to cook meals and actually enjoy them without bolting everything. Time to clean house and do yard work, pay attention to my (married) children and my animals. To take a deep breath and revel in having time off without feeling I "should" be transcribing every minute. To go to bed at a decent hour of my own choosing! To actually see the sun rise. To have two whole days in a row off every single weekend of the year -- unbelievable. Two days off in a row seems like an embarrassment of riches. I was really afraid I was going to be working full speed transcribing 7 days a week, nights and holidays for the rest of my life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)