Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 77)

Here to back up the claims as truth - SP

Posted: Jun 25th, 2018 - 9:50 am In Reply to: NACOGDOCHES TRANSCRIPTION SOLUTIONS - Tater

All said here about this company is true. After passing their test, you are offered a "position". I took this offer and informed the owner I was giving my present employer a two-week notice and never once did she advise me that I was only a candidate on trial and that I needed to consider that I might be terminated during a VERY SHORT period of training. Was told the Windows 10 OS I had may not be compatible SO I had another computer wiped clean and installed a fresh Windows 7 Pro before I started training. This change of OS was not completed for 4-5 days and then when I was finally ready to start, I had to make the decision to help my 14-yr-old fur-baby cross over. I asked to take a couple days; the day I had her put down and another to mourn. Trained for 4 or 5 days receiving feedback, mostly pertaining to guideline errors for the facility. Then had to tackle an ESL doc (Indian and FIRST TIME hearing, mind you) and sent in progress note for QA review--had TWO lab value errors--and on one I had even typed what it "sounded like" to me, making sure to insert "S/L" before the number in question. When I received feedback that evening I was told "We're not a good fit. Thank you for TRYING Nacogdoches Transcription." Thankfully, this happened TWO DAYS before my last day with my present employer so I was able to keep my job!! So just be warned! If they offer you a "position" you are MERELY A CANDIDATE ON TRIAL, a candidate expected to demonstrate perfection right out of the gate. So DO NOT quit your job or give a two weeks' notice until you have proven to be "a good fit." I'm actually relieved I didn't "fit" if this is the way they do business.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)