Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 53)

Information iMedX - Gertrude

Posted: Jun 22nd, 2018 - 7:25 pm In Reply to: Where did you get that info from? - Ozescribe MT

I received this information in just a general summary from my invite to test. I'm not trying to make it out as time consuming or ruling them out, even. Just trying to get some opinions on the facts, here. Those were just the facts supplied to me in a summary, of maybe what to expect, not sure! What I was gathering is an average of 25 lines per report or maybe more, if you have a lot of investigations in between reports or during a report, you're not going to be very productive, I would think. I'm sure it would just take some time to adapt. I realize that, as with any IC job in MT field. What had me thinking was 'the 25 line average' per report...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)