Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Where did you get that info from? - Ozescribe MT

Posted: Jun 22nd, 2018 - 7:08 pm In Reply to: iMedX Aussie - Gertrude

Yes, most of what we do is letters because we have a completely different health system in Australia to the US.

25-line average? Depends on the clients and specialty/ies you're assigned to. I just ran my stats for the year to date and my average is 36 lines per document. YMMV

No, not all clients provide a database. All the big hospitals do and if a smaller client doesn't, we create our own ongoing database of recipients (and iMedX are a lot better than the previous owners at encouraging/helping clients to set up a DB). If they don't provide client demos, then they usually just dictate the name and maybe DOB and we enter as dictated/best guess at spelling and move on.

Sure, a handful of clients have complex specs and a couple of individuals are special snowflakes. I hardly think that's unique to Australia. The majority, however, follow our standard specs or have simple differences like bolded headings or "always make a CC to this person". Unique specs are clearly displayed when each file loads and can be accessed at any time.

It's really not as hard or as time consuming as you're making out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)