Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I find this very interesting. I have been told I - cannot get TAA unless "separated"

Posted: Jun 21st, 2018 - 6:00 am In Reply to: New poster on this - I quit

And since Nuance refuse to lay me off I thought I had no option. Usually if you quit you are not considered eligible for UI but I see you proved your special circumstances.

I really want TAA mainly for help with ACA premium payments. I am currently uninsured and even with subsidy my premiums would be way too high unless I get one of those ridiculous high deductible policies (not unlike Nuance's garbage health insurance offering).

Thanks for sharing this and if you can provide anything additional, such as maybe your state or if you have obtained the health insurance tax credit thingy, or anything else you think could help those of us in a similar situation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)