Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

PTO used to show up in increments every - pay period, now it is allotted

Posted: Jun 21st, 2018 - 5:53 am In Reply to: PTO is Accrued - see msg

Four times a year, I believe. Next allotment first week in July. This is why it seems if they are going to dump us before then is when they will do it.

Those of us who have worked for this company for a while know that there is nothing they would hold back when trying to nickel and dime us poorly paid MTs. They are shameless and unscrupulous and really do not care how bad it looks - they know nobody important is looking, unfortunately, and even if they were, so what?

So as far as PTO, I intend to use mine all up as soon as I can, the first week it is allotted, since who knows when they will get rid of us and we will lose that. It should be obvious by then if they intend to lay us off - it would be a big boon to shareholders, I guess, to get rid of the payroll for us and also not have to pay out the PTO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)