Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I rememeber you and "anon" from months - ago bashing this company/owner

Posted: Jun 20th, 2018 - 7:36 pm In Reply to: Am out of work constantly - Old MT

at that time. If they are as bad as you want people to think, why are you still there? Defies logic, you are still working there if there is no work and you complain work is "non-existent". Non-existent work does not pay the bills...your posts make no sense.

Sounds like you want to complain, but take no responsibility for your own behavior.

Before you start the flaming, I work for a very, very small transcript company, less than 50, and the owner would never put up with this biatching with no solution offered by the
bit_ _ ee.

If you are half as good as you think you are, think being the operative word, start your own service and you would be working for a boss/owner you believe to be perfect.

I am beginning to believe it may be you 2 that are the problem...not the other way around.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)