Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Happy at OzeScribe/iMedX Australia - CH

Posted: Jun 19th, 2018 - 9:29 pm In Reply to: Invited to Test Imedx Australia - Set-Up Question

I applied to OzeScribe this past May and my experience with them has been extremely positive, although I cannot comment beyond my month of working here, as well my experience focuses exclusively on the training process. I am experienced MT and have worked in the US for more than 24 years, but like most of the US MTs, I became too discouraged with all of the MT jobs/work disappearing. I decided to give it a try and I applied to OzeScribe/IMedX Australia and I cannot praise the company enough regarding their training process and mentoring program. OzeScribe is an extremely professional company and has developed a training program to advance their MTs from the training phase to the senior MT phase. The training process is extremely structured and in order to advance to the next level, the MT needs to meet specific criteria. As well, in the beginning of your training, you will be assigned a mentor who stays with you until you are ready to advance to the next level. From my perspective, it seems OzeScribe/IMedX wants you to be successful and they give you all the tools you need in order to do so. My experience has been an extremely positive one. Cathy

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)