Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

EPIC - MT

Posted: Jun 19th, 2018 - 1:09 pm In Reply to: Epic - Me

As usual we are the ones that suffer. An email the day prior to "going live" and wala no work since then. I am so freakin' sick of this profession which that is being very kind as to what I really want to call it. I have an interview tomorrow with a staffing agency for medical offices and I am trying very hard to get out of this. It is okay for a few bucks in the wallet part time but I can and will never depend on this for a "real" job going forward. I need stability and this is not cutting it. I know which company you are talking about and I was making big bucks daily but now it is all gone overnight since the email of them going live. I am lucky if there are a dozen jobs at a time now on 7 different accounts total. It just stinks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)