Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I hear it is not coming back - and there is no workaround

Posted: Jun 19th, 2018 - 12:54 am In Reply to: Please let me know if anyone else is experiencing this - MT

So what happens if our production falls below the set LPH because of the company's decision to remove this feature from Fluency?? It is taking more time to get through dictation, some more or less than others - you just can't know precisely how much until you're in it, but it can be substantial - that lost time does add up and it does certainly impact production. I noticed the difference immediately. I hope that this will be taken into consideration before rushing to place someone on Performance Management because LPH isn't being met. It was a great tool for many years! What suddenly went wrong?? And no explanation to the MTs, just found out the hard way by not finding it in the settings anymore...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)