Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I do not see how OOW has anything at all to - do with MUP as with OOW you are off the clock

Posted: Jun 18th, 2018 - 6:05 pm In Reply to: MUP - Jaggar

If you never do OOW, do you have full days of work? Because if not, that is not the protocol.

The 15 minutes of OOW is not counted against your line count, so should not have anything to do with you getting MUP. People who stay logged in when they get OOW are the ones who get the low line counts.

I don't know how you never do OOW. Technically, you have to indicate you have no work (as most of us do for the greater part of our working day) or they will not know you need more work (yeah, like that will ever happen anyway). Also, if you don't do the OOW protocol you are supposed to do a full day's work, so does anyone have that anymore? I used to get OOW rarely, and then I would try to make up the hours, but now I get OOW more than I get work.

Just wondering, do you indeed have a full day's work? If not, why don't you do OOW since that is the protocol when you have no work. That capacity optimization team needs to get right on it, don't you know? (Sarcasm.)

Or are you saying you do the OOW protocol and then you don't stay logged on (as that would lower your line count of course)?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)