Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Some answers - Sandy

Posted: Jun 18th, 2018 - 3:57 pm In Reply to: What platform do they use? Is it compatible with Word 2016? Does wi-fi work? Why are they so - different from iMedX here? sm

They use InScribe. As for compatibility, I am not sure, you might check the website for info: https://www.ozescribe.com.au/careers.html
As a senior I believe you are expected to keep QA submissions to less than 15%. You don't get chastised for mistakes, the training and mentoring program are set up to really get you comfortable with their way of doing things and their dictators. You have a Skype group of fellow MTs and QA folks who are willing to help with questions and s/l issues if you need them, like I said it is a very team oriented system and everyone is happy to help. As for the accounts, I think they try to limit it to 2 or 3 so that you are most productive and effective in your work. As a senior MT there don't seem to be minimum requirements, but you may want to check that. You can also contact them via the website for answers to questions or just apply, take the test, it isn't long or difficult. They put everything in writing at the time of offer (signed by them and you) so there is no misunderstanding.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)