Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Invoicing with companies on Escription - anon

Posted: Jun 18th, 2018 - 7:34 am

Work for more than 1 company that does Nuance hand-me-downs on Escription platform.  One of them we don't have to invoice, they obviously draw the information off metrics some way themselves and are always correct and on time.  One of the others requires you to submit an invoice by Excel spreadsheet.  These companies both pay only once a month which in itself is a PITA, but I am assuming they are paid by Nuance monthly.

Just curious if more than 1 company requires this Excel spread sheet thing and maybe I just need to drop that one and concentrate on the other companies that don't require this extra step. 

We are paid so little in comparison to the past that I HATE to have to do anything I am not paid for.  We do enough of that as it is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)