Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Australia - Kind of Funny

Posted: Jun 17th, 2018 - 5:55 pm In Reply to: I was just hired by NTS Australia need feedback - MTforever

For so many years these MTSOs have looked outside the US to have India do work that they took away from American MTs. Well the worm has turned and now American MTs are looking outside the US. I hope it works out for you. I may look into myself.

People from Australia are wonderful in my experiences with them, so hopefully they will treat their MTs with some respect and hopefully pay a decent wage. Let Nuance and MM burn with no one to work for them. We should all work for out of the country companies!!!! Lord knows they did it to us and now they want us back, but look how they are doing it; subbing out work to other small MTSOs and we are getting paid next to nothing. God love America!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)