Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 64)

Then ask. - PF employee

Posted: Jun 15th, 2018 - 2:32 pm In Reply to: I hope you are right. I was excited when I got the job, sm - OP

None of us get 100% on QA. If we do not get critical errors or lots of major errors then everything is fine. The QA reviews are not meant to scare you, they are there to help you in areas you may need help with. We all forget to use an abbreviation, okay, no major error.

It will get better but it is going to take some time.

We also are not sure of everything, where something goes, etc., that is what your team leader is for. Ask her where you should put something.

On all your examples (excessive verbiage, personal pronouns, etc.) I read the sentence and if it makes sense without the personal pronoun I leave it out, if it does not make sense or sounds incomplete I leave it in.

Same thing for excessive verbiage. If the sentence does not lose the meaning of what the doctor is trying to convey after I take out excessive verbiage then I leave it. Read the sentence and if it makes sense and conveys what the doctor is saying then leave it. Otherwise you have over-edited and can be a critical error or major error.

The biggest thing is pay attention to what you are typing. Know what is in the HPI when you are typing the physical and comment. Know what you typed in each section so you are catching any discrepancies they dictate.

Every day I have to ask about a guideline and I ask. That is what your team lead is for, to help you. So if you are unsure then ask your TL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)