Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 70)

If that makes you feel better..... - then have at it

Posted: Jun 15th, 2018 - 9:44 am In Reply to: Still sounding like a suit.... It's funny how you think people can't tell - Disgusted

Guess you got me. Yep I'm a suit who has nothing more to do with my time then troll this site just waiting for someone to post something about PF. What a great job I have. Waiting all day long for these posts.

How smart you are or so you think.

I am not saying working here is for everyone, it's not but it is no prison and nothing is forcing her to stay.

Yep, we have the worst dictators imaginable and yep when we get those dictators we struggle but considering the alternatives it's still one of the best places to work.

Where else can you work and get 23 hours to do your work? I don't have to tell anyone if I have a doctors appointment or want to watch my daughter play soccer. I work around those things. If I want to get up at 1 a.m. and work I do. If I want to start at 11 a.m. I do and all is well.

And yes I have posted here many times before along with many other MTs from PF.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)