Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 55)

my first few months - ex-Nuancer

Posted: Jun 14th, 2018 - 6:32 pm In Reply to: Pay - NewMT

I actually made SUB-minimum wage, and though that was at a company Nuance took over, I'm sure I would have had the same experience at Nuance. Used a lot of kleenex and my husband and family kept telling me to quit, which was good advice. But I gave myself a certain number of months to stick it out and see if I could make it work, and eventually made enough to be "ok with it." They certainly do not help you with any incentives or hourly pay, I found that out. Eventually at Nuance the best I ever made was $13/hr, and that was doing difficult acute care (hospital) work versus anything rote/templated, which would probably have paid better. I stuck with it because the reports were interesting, and had to make a decision about staying at a job I loved versus a decent wage. I chose the job, which was probably stupid, but hung in there. Was laid off in N's 3rd big layoff, in April. I'm glad they made the decision for me, and am moving on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)