Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Word Help Board

Interesting - ...

Posted: Jun 8th, 2018 - 2:42 pm In Reply to: Obviously other post got cut off and I was on my way out the door to my other full-time job. The res - Wilson

"I thought this was a place to get help when needed."

You still don't get it. The people who helped you were not just sitting around waiting for you to have a problem so they could fulfill their destiny and hand you the answer. They have jobs, too. They took time out of their workday to offer you assistance. You just blew them off.

Not a word of acknowledgement from you until you were called out on it. And then only grudgingly and full of excuses seeming to try to justify why you deserved to have answers just handed to you.

People here are willing to help, but they don't exist simply to help you or anybody else. No one pays them to answer your questions or to try to figure out what the question really is when it is poorly expressed. If you are not willing to acknowledge the people who help you, then don't be surprised when no one wants to help you anymore.

There is no one just sitting at the computer waiting for you to ask a question so their life can finally be fulfilled by doing your research for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)