Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Word Help Board

How to post without cutting words off. SM - Anon

Posted: Jun 8th, 2018 - 2:18 pm In Reply to: Obviously other post got cut off and I was on my way out the door to my other full-time job. The res - Wilson

The subject box should contain a few words, such as "wrist OP question." or something similar. The Nickname/Alias Box would have your name only. Then your email address goes in the next box.
In the largest box, you can give the details of your question(s) and sounds like(s) s/l with any other pertinent information that will help us help you. Please stop trying to jam everything into the first few boxes, which are not meant to hold that many words. You have plenty of room there and won't cut off anything. People come here on their own time to try to help out, so let them know you appreciate their help.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)