Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 32)

My experience is you can suggest ways for a - dictator to improve.

Posted: Jun 7th, 2018 - 7:21 am In Reply to: For those of you who work at the larger companies/MTSOs... - sparky

The response you get will either be: That is their dictation style and we do not ask them to change it...OR, yes, we know this dictator is bad and we have addressed it with the HIM director and they will try to get him/her to improve their dictation style. Either way, NOTHING gets done about it. I have a current dictator where I have to leave blanks for every number he dictates because he slurs everything. Manager said, "Yes, he's bad, just leave blanks, even he cannot fill them in most times." Now, wouldn't it be easier for everyone if the person would just slow down a tiny bit and enunciate?? They would get a better quality report in half the time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)