Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I could not make metrics if I did a second listen - to proofread.

Posted: May 27th, 2018 - 6:11 pm In Reply to: Tell the truth... - nn

It would kill my production. I do it once and hope I didn't miss anything or make errors. My accuracy on audits is good and I leave few blanks. I rarely send anything to QC. I only wish I could type/edit faster. These platforms suck the way they convert the line counts.

On one of my accounts on the EMDAT platform we must cut & paste a lot from prior reports. If you care about quality and want to proof it to make sure you don't copy errors it impacts production. Those copied lines are paid at a rate of x.125. One day I had to cut and paste a medication list that included the words "Lavaza" and "Clofanec." Having to stop and flag these things also cuts into production. This cut and paste system makes me wonder how many undetected errors are getting passed along over and over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)