Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Volumes are super high, y'all! - sm

Posted: May 24th, 2018 - 8:36 pm

HDSM is worried about turnaround!  This is an emergency!  She's even letting PT staff work more than 28 hours, y'all!  She'll send out updates every 4 hours around the clock because she's so worried!!!

Also, she needs people to move their hours because there isn't enough coverage!  Help!

No, OT is definitely not offered. However, I sense it will be offered through the weekend. Will work it? Hmm....for the past 6 months I couldn't get 40 hours in during my schedule. I changed my schedule. Workflow was even lower! When I complained to my HDSM she said she didn't know why the volumes were low. She wishes it was different.  Yet, she denied my PTO and encouraged me to "not rely on partial UI."  

NO, I'm working my scheduled hours. And then I'm clocking out. If I decide to change my schedule, it'll be because it works better with my life...not hers or the workflow. If they try the whole mandatory OT thing like last year, I'll take my chances and work my schedule and clock out.  I was nothing more than a sweatshop factory worker and now I'm a valued employee because her bonus is on the line?  

People will treat you how you allow them to treat you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)