Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

It's more like... - sm

Posted: May 24th, 2018 - 10:20 am In Reply to: Guess SAC only applies if... - sm

I think there is a rule that if a company does less than $2500 (or something like that) a month in VA business they don't have to follow the SCA. This company states they have new accounts and even more accounts incoming so I'm guessing they well exceed the $2500.

The companies only seem to have to follow the SCA if one of their "employees" reports them to the DoL. I'm not sure if this triggers back pay only for the employee, some employees, or if all would benefit. Employees are too nervous to lose their job, so it's usually up to the disgruntled ex-employees to report, it seems.

The VA acts as if it wishes the SCA did not apply to MT and awards to companies without actually checking compliance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)