Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Question for those who went with contractors - to follow their accounts

Posted: May 22nd, 2018 - 8:19 am

Either part time in addition to Nuance or completely IC with contractor, I mean.

Just wondering if you are finding things okay or not. Are you actually doing the account you had done at Nuance (presumably the reason you even considered going with the contractor)?

Are they hitting hard with FIESA and QA, and is that in the pocket or just browbeating? From what I see on this board and the Company board, many of these Nuance offshoots seem to be extremely tough with the QA, but if they dock your pay, well, how low can it go anyway?

I was tempted initially, but I really want to be laid off and explore other options via TAA, yet I do wonder if I will eventually have to get one of these IC positions. If so, I will try to studiously avoid anything associated with Nuance, but heck I miss my account. Just wondering if anyone who switched to the contractor for that reason is doing okay or do they regret?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)