Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 61)

Out of the frying pan... - CharleyBoy

Posted: May 21st, 2018 - 3:14 pm In Reply to: IC jobs - Peaceout

I quit Nuance at the end of last year. I was not part of the big layoff, but I wish I had been. I had a horrible time with the Dept. Of Labor in my state because I had originally been getting partial UE and when I quit, because THERE WAS NO WORK, my UE was cut off and I had to cash in my 401(k) to survive the holidays. I am now working a part-time job and trying to finish a coding class online, but that industry is brutal to begin with I'm finding out. They want experienced coders but you can't get experience if no one will hire you. My part-time job with Acusis is fine, but there is also no work during my scheduled hours.

So I'm right back where I was in December, only this time I cannot get UE. Where is the outrage about the MT industry being outsourced to India and the Philippines and who knows where else?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)