Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Last year - sm

Posted: May 20th, 2018 - 9:45 am In Reply to: This year was the first year they did not send gift? - sm

Some kind of carry bag and something else. Possibly that was the year before and last year was the first year. I don't actually remember the Chapstick. But I think the bag was last year and this was the first year nothing at all was sent (?). Does anyone else remember the bag? Anyway, just seemed to me that the quality was unpredictable and not impressive, but at least the thought was there. For what it's worth I guess. See the rest of my post for my overall perspective on the whole thing. You didn't mention the bag, though, and I don't remember the Chapstick at all. I do remember the wrist braces and the charity, lol.

Also, now that I'm thinking back on it, we received cards from our HDSM a few years in a row. That was a few HDSMs back for me and I don't remember if the company sent anything else out or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)