Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I always liked MT Week - sm

Posted: May 20th, 2018 - 8:50 am In Reply to: MT Week - anon

I had a harder time with the games this year so I didn't participate much. I agree all MTs should be recognized, not just a few. I also think it's nice to still have a week honoring the profession, even if it's kind of bittersweet at this point. Nothing can make up for the lack of pay and lack of recognition the other weeks of the year, and it is not going to seem like enough, no matter what they do. Nothing makes up for India and outsourcing and all the rest of the decisions they've made, especially in the past 2 or 3 years, that continue to make the job so much more stressful and continue to eat away at already ridiculously low wages. But this is the first year they did not send out a gift to everyone, and even though the gifts were kind of unpredictable in quality over the years, it was kind of nice to be remembered. It is sad that that has now ended, too. If they did away with MT Week altogether, it would be even sadder. Just my opinion. It's a mixed bag I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)