Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Apparently, this happened - they do not say - what kind of former employee did this

Posted: May 17th, 2018 - 8:54 am

Hard to imagine what motivation the former employee had to access these records.

"The department says the attacker access the exposed information last year between Nov. 20 and Dec. 9. Exposed data included names, birth dates, medical record and patient numbers, as well as service details such as patient conditions, assessments, treatments, care plans and dates of service."

I came upon this because on the NUAN stock page https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/NUAN/community?p=NUAN there was a comment about "rumors of layoffs" and I wanted to see what those rumors were. I found nothing of course, just all those previous layoffs, no predicted ones that I could find.

LINK/URL: Apparently, this happened - they do not say

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)