Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 73)

If they use Fluency maybe, maybe not - MT

Posted: May 16th, 2018 - 8:28 am In Reply to: Absolutely they contract out in the US and you will still - ContractedMT

That is the first sign. However, it seems that 90% of the ads are Nuance partners now. I have tried a handful of these and they are all awful. Their software is horrible and their auditing even worse. Then you have the low pay and the probable once a month pay if you get paid at all. I have personally decided they are not worth it at all. The 10% left are Fluency ads (maybe M Modal, maybe not) and then the ads where there are multiple speakers or the nonpayment MTSOs. So, personally I'd rather it be Fluency. But then I decided to forget a 2nd job after my day job altogether in this field. And if ever laid off I don't know. I'd probably go for something outside or take unemployment. Good luck to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)