Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 30)

Yep, same here - Been there

Posted: May 14th, 2018 - 11:45 am In Reply to: You could get several responses. - see msg.

I worked there from 2005-2013 and I heard just about every single excuse over the years, including all of the ones you mentioned. Bottom line, they just don't have the money because they have absolutely NO money management skills whatsoever. They have been running this company into the ground for many years. There is absolutely zero excuse for not having the funds available to pay your employees in full and on time every time. No excuse at all. They are breaking some serious labor laws and need to be reported to the DOL immediately! I can almost guarantee that management got paid on time. Of course, when you have this much nepotism in a company, it's to be expected! They take care of themselves first and everyone else gets put on the back burner.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)