Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: In our BOB too.. (Views: 69)

CS has instructors - No hand holding

Posted: May 12th, 2018 - 9:09 pm In Reply to: no message - zzz

I was a student in the CS coding course and was not assigned a dedicated instructor but they have a lot of instructors and certified coders on staff. When I had questions, I always had an answer in less than 24 hours and they always encouraged students to reach out for additional help if needed. The course is independent study and naturally they like people to research things on their own before asking for help, similar to how it would be in the workplace. Everyone learns at a different pace and some people understand things easier than others. Only asking 4 questions does not mean it was a bad course, it means the person did the work and figured things out for themselves. There is no "hand holding," nor is there supposed to be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)