Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: 60 yrs smart.. (Views: 65)

They have a lot more instructor availability than at Andrews, that's for sure. - new CS student

Posted: May 12th, 2018 - 11:43 am In Reply to: Yes, they have instructors - sm

I understand that it may take up to the same amount of time to communicate with a CS instructor by email as at Andrews, about 3 days, but you can schedule actual appointments to speak with an instructor *by phone* at CS (for 20 minutes), and they have very active real-time Ask an Instructor chats on the Career Step Intellects forum 5 days a week.

Truly, they shouldn't be teaching MT, nobody should, but I'm taking Coding there now and hopeful that this will be a better experience for me than my time at Andrews was (which I had to leave due to health issues and not being able to fulfill the deadlines).

Speaking of which, you do have to pay for extensions after the initial year at CS, but they're *unlimited,* which is quite a relief to think about in terms of possible unexpected life emergencies or extenuating circumstances.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)