Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

It will never end with them - SM

Posted: May 10th, 2018 - 8:19 pm In Reply to: Keystrokes- where is my check? - HereWeGoAgain

I worked there for many years and this has been an ongoing problem with them for well over a decade. I started working there in 2005, just to give you a general idea of how long this has been going on. I left in 2013. They just love to pay late and then change paydays on you at the very last minute. They will never take responsibility for it and constantly place the blame elsewhere. It's honestly a complete joke. I'll never forget when they caused me to bounce a mortgage payment back in either 2009 or 2010, when they decided to announce at 5 pm the day before what should have been payday that the pay schedule was changing, not giving me nearly enough time to cancel the scheduled payment and reschedule it. As long as Keystrokes exists, there will be payroll issues. It has been going on for far too many years to have any hope of them ever getting their act together. Frankly, I am surprised they are even still in business with some of the cluster you-know-whats they have brought upon themselves over the years. They can't be trusted for a split second.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)