Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

The saga continues - POd MT

Posted: May 10th, 2018 - 6:22 pm In Reply to: Keystrokes- where is my check? - HereWeGoAgain

This has been an ongoing saga for at least 10 years. They change the paydays until your head spins trying to figure out when you are actually due to get paid. I can't quite figure out how they are doing it, but I swear every time they change it, I get shorted money or lose PTO time. Today, I was so tempted to just not show up for my shift - but those nutjobs in CSS are stalking us. Can't afford to stay, can't afford to leave. Heard that they lost their HIPAA compliancy certification, too, so one good breach and I'll be out of a job anyway. Too bad the Vice President is so tied up in roller derby that she can't answer us about our money.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)