Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I've been noticing Fluency putting in sentences/words not dictated - CM

Posted: May 7th, 2018 - 11:10 am

For instance (the parts not dictated are in parenthesis):  Under the PE, "regular rate and rhythm (and rhythm)."  This error is on every report by a specific dictator.

"The patient is a xx-year-old (white) woman admitted..."

"(Thank you for the consultation.)" That's right.  The entire sentence was not dictated.  I listened a number of times, and it wasn't an ESL dictator and his dictation was crystal clear.

Under medication list:  "gabapentin, (vitamin C, multivitamin, Tylenol for pain, amoxicillin, Albuterol inhaler), and Coumadin."

I can't help but wonder if they've inserted an algorhythm into the dictations to insert logical text in an attempt to affect our accuracy.  I know I sound like a conspiracy theorist, but how else do you explain text like this on report after report.  I expect illogical text or the wrong version of a word, but for the past month it's been logical text which repeats in report after report.

Be careful out there!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)