Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

MTJobs Site Down - oddly relieved

Posted: May 7th, 2018 - 9:07 am

For the past few days now, the MTJobs.com page shows the message that they're resolving technical issues.  I visit  MTStars and MTJobs every day "just in case," usually a fruitless search but I feel like I've done my due diligence and move on to the next item on the daily to-do list.  What I've noticed is that I feel oddly relieved every time I see that message on the site!  I don't have to be reminded about how Precyse (I think I'm remembering the co. name correctly) pays 3 cpl for editing or how Saince doesn't reveal that they don't pay for spaces, or how most MTSOs just say "competitive" or "cpl" or the like at the line for rate of pay vs. giving the actual rate of pay so that you don't waste your time or theirs by testing and getting the interview, only to find out they pay subpar rates, like most now do in this industry. 

I should probably take my visceral feeling of relief as a sign not to check that site anymore!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)