Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 71)

Very true. I have given plenty of suggestions on this - board and I have no idea

Posted: May 6th, 2018 - 6:34 pm In Reply to: Everybody wants higher wages and hardly anyone wants - to do the work to find those jobs. SM

if anyone actually got a job via that input or not, but I am done trying to help. Besides....who's to say that these people who want the easy way to a job will actually be good at it? I didn't wait until it was too late and have to compete with 400 other MTs now to find similar jobs.

I remember many a person in the past asking me the same thing: It must be great to work at home and just type. Um, hardly....do you know the difference between a statin and a calcium channel blocker? Or how would you type Armour thyroid or regular insulin or the difference between some doctor screwing up saying levothroid or levothyroid or levothyroxine? Which is generic or brand? Sure. I have an easy job, uh-huh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)