Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Hard To Know - see msg

Posted: Apr 26th, 2018 - 1:29 pm In Reply to: Monthly Income - Curious

Not to be mean, but we have no clue what your expenses are, if you're a spendthrift, what part of the country you live in, if you decide you need a $500,000 home instead of a modest ranch or mobile home, etc.

If you have high living expenses, that is something that needs to be changed and is totally within your control. I know someone who was always crying poverty, but when it came right down to it, she was purchasing imported cheeses and lobsters and steaks at the grocer's, as well as going for facials at the salon. I'm not saying you're doing that, but it's good to not do that!

It doesn't matter how much we all make a month, it matters how much you need and how much you spend, then take it from there.

I am with the poster who says it's almost impossible to make a decent living on these MT wages....so I say, get the heck out of this business like I did 6 years ago.

And be vigilant about your spending. I'm not saying you're not, but it just sounds like you're not quite sure how to figure out how to keep track of things.

You say you're "single again." It might be helpful to you to gain some financial independence before getting involved in a relationship where you need his income to keep things afloat. You will empower yourself by getting this figured out and carrying it out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)