Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 63)

comment on outsourced coding - former Andrews student/grad

Posted: Apr 24th, 2018 - 10:08 pm In Reply to: coding outsourced in reply to Cranky Crystal Ball - Katness

I think it is important to research pros/cons of coding, as one can make an informed decision, but I also believe one should check reputable sources, not just any article written by someone who doesn't know what they are talking about. Has anyone truly worked with CAC in the coding industry? Why do you think this will cause coding to be outsourced? I work with it all the time. If anything, it helps coders and the facility that utilize it. It increases production, creates better accuracy for the coder, and more revenue for the facility; however, it is not infallible. It needs humans to work with it, to correct it, to guide it. It is easy to get all worked up over hype and fear, but educate yourself on what is really happening in the coding world. There are so many avenues and doors opening up for employment in coding because of the technological advances in our society. When one door closes in coding, ten more open. Go to the AAPC and AHIMA websites and read up on the facts. These are two very well respected organizations. Remember, the MT industry and the coding industry are two different sides of medicine and I can assure you, coding is not a dying profession. To the coders who do not like negative fodder and trolling, cite sources to combat the negativity to educate the new people who are looking to get into the coding profession. Remember, everyone is entitled to their opinion, whether it is positive or negative. It all lies in education.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)