Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

Discussing the downside - Coder

Posted: Apr 24th, 2018 - 8:47 pm In Reply to: I see posts on the pro-coding FB sites - sm

We remove posts about "the downside to coding" from our "pro-coding" websites because professional coders do not see them as having significant value. They are mostly fear-mongering drivel, and we are sick of it. You cannot see that it is hysterical trolling because you are not a coder and know little about health information management or how coding fits into the larger picture.

We don't have our heads in the sand. We have a good awareness of reality. You, on the other hand, seem obsessed with rehashing your old misfortunes and recreating them in your future. We are tired of letting that gloomy and meaningless discussion play out in our forums. Our forums are for working professionals who have a healthy attitude toward their career, growth, and change. We are not running support groups for people who have had a decade to get out of MT, didn't do it because they were too busy hand-wringing, and now want to ruminate anxiously on the latest crop of troll fodder.

I don't blame Andrews one bit for removing it. I would, too. It has no place in a school environment because it is destructive garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)