Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

coding outsourced in reply to Cranky Crystal Ball - Katness

Posted: Apr 24th, 2018 - 7:03 pm In Reply to: Cranky - Cystal Ball

Why does it matter to me? Because I, like a lot of medical transcriptionists who saw the writing on the wall a few years ago, have invested in coding education, internships, job interviews, in order to stay employable, and with CAC, it has all the potential of being degraded just like MT did. It might not happen for a few years, but it's disheartening to think that after I put so much work into being able to make a lateral move, it won't pan out. These articles are informative and helpful when it comes to making a decision as to how much time and effort to invest in yet another great job being eliminated because of suits and technology. No one is gloating at anyone elses' misfortune. Maybe there's something to be learned from the rise and fall of medical transcription...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)