Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Ridiculous! - Mtmom

Posted: Apr 23rd, 2018 - 4:52 pm In Reply to: It is sad, but for a different reason - sm

Well I am still here and not getting 40 hours but more than some. I hate the company. This is my second time working for them due to either a buyout or this time the facility went with them and my small company went away since that was the only account. I did not want to go with Nuance but I was an IC so I had to in order to take care of my family. My husband was laid off from the oilfield in 2016 and got another job after months but less money. I have to work. Finding decent work in my area that works for me is not easy. I went with Nuance due to needing a job and at least getting to do my same account that I love. I could have went somewhere else and hated it too, made way less and got a crappy account. At least doing this I had some good things going. We all do what we have to in this life. I am still unhappy but for now I stay because I do make more than anything else I have found around and I need to be home to take and pick up kids at school.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)