Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Sad for different reason - Laid off MT

Posted: Apr 22nd, 2018 - 2:35 pm In Reply to: It is sad, but for a different reason - sm

Where do you work? How old are you? What is your health like? Did you ever work for Nuance? How long do you stay at a job if things are not quite like you think they should be? Are you the sole source of income for you/your family? I believe many of those who were not receiving the bonuses due them chose to stay and fight for it ... and in the end succeeded in getting it as a result and I applaud them for choosing to see it through. That took a lot on determination and inner strength and courage. My point with all of this is that I’m not sure that you understand different people have different circumstances and different reasons for job decisions we make and I wonder if you could try to understand that everyone is not like you apparently are, and are unable to financially, age-wise, family responsibility-wise or even location-wise quit anytime they want and be assured that there is a job waiting for them that pays better when they need it. Perhaps people are not quitters. Perhaps people decide to stay until they are laid off so there is some sort of assistance in training for a new job. There are a lot of reasons someone may choose to stay until “the end” and maybe that shows grit and determination.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)