Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Just to note, we did eventually get paid in full - for the cyberattack promises

Posted: Apr 22nd, 2018 - 12:47 pm In Reply to: It is sad, but for a different reason - sm

I did anyway. I think most eventually got something in October.

Are you an MT? Just wondering why you would deliver such a scathing attack to us dum dums who have remained in this industry. It always helps to have context.

Sometimes I wonder if there is one of those gig economy things going on out there where they pay people to go on these message boards and talk down MT so the MTSOs can get us worked up enough to quit rather than laying us off.

Yeah, I know MT doesn't need any help with its bad reputation, we all know that, but some of us have valid reasons for staying in, and some of us have not been doing too badly.

Since you are so down on us, it would help to know where you're coming from. And if you did get out, I will ask you what I ask everyone who comes on here doing this, why do you even care?

Why do you come back on this board to denigrate those of us who remain in this job?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)