Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I am the one who has been posting about being - fired from Nuance 3 weeks ago.

Posted: Apr 21st, 2018 - 2:33 pm In Reply to: Social Security - based on highest earnings

I just turned 62 and have pretty much decided that taking early social security retirement is most likely my best option now. I did not make this decision lightly and have looked at it from all angles and gotten close to 100 replies to my post on Facebook asking the opinions of those who have taken early social security (all but one say it is the best decision they could have made!). I also have had to face the fact that at my age and with no college degree and medical transcription pretty much out the door it will take a LOT of time to find anything that pays a livable wage, if I EVER do! I do plan on continuing to work though, just won't have to worry about it paying a living wage!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)