Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

So now there is a whole lot of work on the system - Did the contractor send it back?

Posted: Apr 20th, 2018 - 10:23 pm In Reply to: Why oh why am I still here??? - Jade

Really weird, have had no work for weeks, now all of a sudden a lot of work this weekend. I just have to wonder what's going on.

Working for Nuance has become very strange for the past few months. Hardly a stable work environment, in fact hardly any work.

I would either like them to say yes, you are a valued employee, we will provide you with a full time account(s) and you will have enough work for the hours you are scheduled for the most part OR for them to say buh bye must lay you off because we are giving the work to contractors.

The lack of communication is demoralizing and of course leads to a lack of trust.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)