Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

There are 24 states that require they pay - you unused PTO

Posted: Apr 19th, 2018 - 4:55 pm In Reply to: I believe a poster the other day said she lost - 100 hrs of PTO that

Personally, last 2-3 times I have used up all my PTO as soon as we got it just in case, but here are the states which supposedly require them to pay out PTO (assuming Nuance hasn't found a workaround for that):

"Twenty-four states have laws that focus on unused vacation time, and you have the legal right to said accrual in your final paycheck if the employer has promised it. These states include Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island (after one year of employment), Tennessee, West Virginia, Wyoming, as well as Washington D.C."

I hope you all get your PTO.

LINK/URL: There are 24 states that require they pay

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)