Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Go with the doctor's office - sleepy mt

Posted: Apr 18th, 2018 - 10:39 pm In Reply to: Karen - Question

You do the best you can with what you're given. I often feel my best work is due to good dictators who actually care, their knowledge and use of the equipment, lack of noise, lack of eating and lack of a difficult accent. All of those things (and so much more) make a huge difference on how fast I can transcribe.

If this place you're working for has an HR, I would report these bozos (with the audio number). Those adjustors knew you would hear their comments. I've been in that situation where a doctor will completely lay into me in the dictation regarding issues they've had with their dictations, timing, quality, etc when all of that is out of my control mainly because I haven't been the one doing their past dictations. I have one doc in particular who does this all the time and doesn't seem to realize that there is an entire company of MTs that could be doing his reports.

I'd like to see them do this job or any type of transcription and see how far they go. What we do takes skill and patience. Sadly, most people we work for don't get this.

I really hope the doctor's office job works out for you. Hang in there. You're worth more than this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)