Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 35)

Congratulations! - Kismet

Posted: Apr 18th, 2018 - 7:39 pm In Reply to: One door closes, God opens another - anon

Congratulations! I am sure I am/was in the same group at N as you, but I am in a very weird situation. I was transferred to this account in December, but so far have had little to no work available at any time... last week I earned $18.53 and the week before a whopping $1.51. The rest of the year has not been any better, either. I am living on unemployment (partial).

I have asked to be laid off. They will not lay me off. I was out most of the day yesterday and missed my "mandatory meeting", so found out this morning that layoffs were done yesterday.. but I was not a part of them because my metrics are too good :/.

Say a prayer for me! I have close to 100 resumes/applications out there with everything from transcription to receptionist to.. any office work available. I have had 1 interview in 4 months. I have multiple jobs I have applied for that tell me they have 80-100+ people applying for the 1 position.. thank you but you were not the one...

Good luck and pray for me! :o)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)