Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Thank you, God! These little creeps finally fired me. - grannie

Posted: Apr 17th, 2018 - 9:09 pm

Those C-you-Next-Tuesdays at Nuance finally fired me, I think.  Everything is suddenly gone off my computer.  All their garbage.  I got a message from someone in human resources, someone with a foreign-sounding accent telling me to call them.  Okay, you cretinous yahoos, here we go.  I now intend to make your lives a living Hell in any way I can.  Lowering the pay, shipping everything off to India of all Gawd awful places.  Grandma is going to spend her days letter-writing, calling legislators and finding out just what you HIPAA-avoding freaks are up to sending our records all over the freaking world. 

And Pukance, I plan to go on unemployment, and I will stay on it forever and ever, hopefullyl running up your tab while I spend the day calling up labor boards, the president, anyone who will listen!  Thankfully, I have a whole family of lawyers to help.

I am looking forward to this with absolute GLEE!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)